Search Engine Optimization
Internet search has replaced printed directories or yellow pages as the most common way patients are looking for you. PatientDocs.com delivers the most comprehensive internet search package in the industry.
There are 3 types of Search Engines:
OrganicBased on relevancy and popularity of your site
Pay Per ClickPurchased and Guaranteed placement for specific terms
Directory ListingsFree and paid, local listings (ex. Online yellow pages)
The best approach to success in search engines is to use all three. PatientDocs.com makes sure that all three search engines are being used for your practice. We use a multi faceted approach including:
- Optimizing your site for your specific locale
- Submitting to 250 top search engines
- Manually optimize for, and submit to Google Local, Yahoo Local and MSN Local
(includes patient review acquisitions)
- Hand Submit to over 50 widely distributed internet directories
- Manual submission to the most referred business info bases
- Identify and submit to community business directories for city, county, state
- Create practice profiles in popular social networking sites and other unique environments (Facebook, Myspace, Craigslist)
- Setup and management of pay-per-click campaigns
*** OUR GUARANTEE - The above services combined allows us to guarantee traffic to your site. Your guaranteed traffic will come from page ONE placement on MSN, Google, and Yahoo for your relevant search phrases. Get a greater return on investment than yellow pages or other print advertising.
Like What You See?
Click here to make the Web work for you!
How is the web working for your practice? Are you on the web? Click here to request a free Web Analysis of your practice.
Certified nerd, Parl Johnson, was recently published in Aesthetic Dentistry Magazine. Click here to read his latest article and remove the mystery from the web.